I have to write down something Clara said today.
She was sitting at the counter with her head in her hands and looking very serious. I asked her if everything was alright.
She said, "Yes. I'm just trying to figure it out."
"What are you trying to figure out?" I asked.
"My life."
I told her good luck with that. I sure hope she figures it out now while she's young. That would save her a lot of trouble down the road.
On another note, tonight there was a surprise birthday party for a sister in our new ward down here. Another sister was kind enough to think of inviting me and the kids (Joel had to work). I jump at every chance to do things with people in the ward. Everyone down here is so kind and fun. They seem genuinely happy to have us in the ward. We're glad the Lord lead us to such a great place with such neat people.
No comments:
Post a Comment