Saturday, June 29, 2013

Born Healthy, Born Happy, Born at Home

Yep! Gerik was born at home- on purpose! It was the neatest experience, and we are so grateful for the inspiration that led us to the decision. Our midwives were absolutely wonderful, and the birth went so smoothly. We were very blessed.
You know when you have a wonderful experience and you want to shout about it from the rooftops? That's how this is. Having Gerik at home taught me so much about myself and my relationship with the Savior. I could not have done it without Him...and Joel, of course. Joel was wonderful- I love him so much! And I love our sweet Gerik! He is absolutely perfect. Joel and I are both very grateful, happy parents.

3 comments:

  1. Wait just a minute, haven't all your children been preemies? How did you know Gerik would make it full term? He is absolutely beautiful, btw. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get the whole scoop sometime. I am really curious how and why you decided on that. I want to print and frame that picture of Gerik in the yellow striped shirt. He is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I want to hear your story as well about how you decided to do it at home

    ReplyDelete